This course is for: Women’s healthcare providers
On-Site Training Duration: 3 days
Certifies a graduate to:
- Perform MammaCare clinical breast exams (MCBE)
- Teach MammaCare clinical breast exams (MCBE) to other professionals
- Teach women MammaCare breast self-examination (MBSE)
Included Training Material:
- Professional Learning System (MLS-1)
- Personal Learning System (MLS-2)
- Skill Maintenance Model
- BSE/CBE Poster
- 2 Standard Lump Displays
- Palpation Pad
- 1 trainee: $3,550
- 2 trainees $6,100 (13% discount)
* Continuing education contact hours are available
* Certification is valid for 3 years
* For details about the Specialist re-certification course, please call 352.375.0607.
The Certified MammaCare Specialist Training is the core of professional in MammaCare. The Specialist Program is a three-day course conducted with one or two trainees.
The program is offered to women’s healthcare providers worldwide, at training centers in the United States and Germany.
Graduates are certified to perform MammaCare clinical breast examination (MCBE). They also are certified to teach MCBE to other professionals and MammaCare breast self-examination (MBSE) to women.
Trainees begin the program online and acquire baseline palpation skills in preparation for their arrival at the training site. The skill-based program contains a series of didactic and practical examination sessions. Trainees learn standardized breast examination skills, first on tactually accurate MammaCare breast models and then on surrogate patients. Trainees also learn to measure and document breast examination proficiency.
MammaCare Specialists can certify other healthcare professonals with the addition of MammaCare's new CBE Simulator-Trainer.
Continuing education contact hours are available. Certification is valid for three years.